Who here plays airsoft?

nigerbang

I guess I am the odd one...I do both...Airsoft for playing around the house...I used to play in tournaments here in GA with paintball
I have a m85 airsoft...El Cheapo..Does the job though, I have a Warsensor WG paintball though...Its nice...ohh and old faithfull a tipmann98 custom...
Stock photos...If I can find my cam I can take some real pics..

big-fish

Originally Posted by fishkid2
The next gun i really want is the super 9 pro sniper rifle or the mac 11 gas uzi.
i have the mac 11 gas,,,,it is crazy and it hurts

fishkid2

Heres my 2 other guns. The mp5 is my 2 best gun then the shotgun is just for fun. It's all about power as you can see it is broke. It is supposed to be removeable, but its stupid how it removes the pistol grip with the stock. It has 325 fps and it hold like 230 bbs in it and it only costed $15.

evanish

I buy mine from Airsoft Smiths. ( do a google search. ) If your going to buy a gun, buy a metal one. Cheap plastic guns won't last a day :

big-fish

i got mine off of airsoftextreme.com,,it is stocked with guns and event times and alot of other stuff,,check it out,,,at some of the stores you can get deals and stuff,, i bought a gun ones and i go a bag of bbs and a sling for free

lazypinoy

i used to be airsoft crazy. till somethin happened... well i have
all Toky mauri:
G36 (400 FPS)
M4 carbrine (600 FPS)
X744 Comando(200 FPS)
MP-5 (the one with the push stock) (200 FPS)
AK-47 Beta(300 FPS)
those werent the walmart kiddie toys....them cost 200^ a beast.
ill pst pics later

evanish

Here's two of my "cheaper" guns that I lend out when I host events. Crossmen guns. Paid $120 each if I recall and I gave one a custom paint job.

The guns aren't the expensive part. Even at $280 for a Classic Army M16, the BBs is where it hurts the wallet. Since the high end guns require high grade BBs. ( perfects, stealths, Excel for example ) for alot. I go through around 20,000 rounds each game which comes out to $40-$50 every weekend for me.

dual45s

The best site for higher quality stuff I know of is TrinityAirsoft.com. The guys that run is are great and they actually care about their customers.

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
What do you all think of getting them locally at places like Big 5?
the ones at big 5 are fun for backyard play. not for real competion though.

dual45s

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
What do you all think of getting them locally at places like Big 5?
You're not going to find anything but rebranded chinese knock-offs with jacked up prices.