Who here plays airsoft?

clown boy

An alternative to paintball... guns that shoot plastic BBs that don't really harm you. An advanced version of toy guns.

fishkid2

I got back the pistol I replaced. This pistol is pretty sweet, its huge, and it weighs about 2 lbs. It is the firepower Icon XL. It is spring gun. It only shoots about 260 fps, but it is has great accuracy. It was sort of expensive about $30 bucks. The best reason I got it though the clip holds 70 rds.

evanish

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
You made that video???
Yea. I've got a few others there but nothing special.

fishkid2

Well now my replacement gun is already messed up. When you ---- the
gun most of the time the gun will just randomly fire.

wear eye and tooth guards... i got my tooth shot out... it was not nice!!! i always thought the warning were full of BS, but i learned the hard way!

evanish

Originally Posted by fishkid2
Well now my replacement gun is already messed up. When you ---- the
gun most of the time the gun will just randomly fire.
Invest in a classic army. You can get a standard M15 for $270 plus the battery you want which will range from $25-$45. I'll have some more videos on my YouTube acount as I'm going to be skrimishing with a few local marines.

evanish

Anyone get anything new? I should have my newest addition soon. Veitnam style M15a1 made by classic army.

dual45s

KWA is coming out with a new M4 that's set up to use a LiPo battery from the get go. Their G36 was supposed to be pretty hot as well.

fishkid2

I think I might just spent my money on fish. I really don't want to spent $130 bucks on a gun I will barley use. I only played one game with my famas gun and I really doubt I'm going to be playing soon.