who in Atlanta?

supermotocrazy

still looking to trade? I will be in ATL in 2 weeks. I am coming up to visit the LFS's there. We don't have much in Columbus.

scsinet

Originally Posted by supermotocrazy
still looking to trade? I will be in ATL in 2 weeks. I am coming up to visit the LFS's there. We don't have much in Columbus.

I can give you some recommendations if you like.
Email me at the address I put in my next post.

scsinet

Originally Posted by Baclieu52
I would like to tradesome of my pulsing xinia and Kanya tree coral with everyone, who live around Atlanta,GA. Here some pictures,
Tonester,. Please email me at robinsonhua52@bellsouth.net.
Thank you
Xenia doesn't do well in my systems, but I've not tried a Kenya tree before.. might have a go.
All I have to trade though is some green star polyps. Lots and lots of green star polyps.
If you are still interested, email me at "domains at adtech dot net"

baclieu52

hey supermotocrazy.
Please send me email when you be in Atlanta LFS and which one do you plant to go ?
TriGa 22.
3 weeks ago I helped my friend to build a nailshop at exit 222 on I 75 near Eagle landing, I did stop by to see the saltwater fishshop, the name is Blue planet, It's nice and clean but the price too high.
SCSINET.
I would like to know do you have the long or short Green star polyp? does it look like theses pictures? I am looking for the green polyp look like picture # 2 and # 3 or do you have any blue mushroom????
Picture #1 I already had them.
I had 11 Kanya tree corals size from 1" to 3" with 2 to 6 branches they already attached to smallrock and emtyshell, if you are interesting to trade please let me know my email robinsonhua52@bellsouth.net
Thank you

baclieu52

sorry TriGa22. I send wrong person I mistooke you with Sign guy, he lives in Stockbridge south of I 75
, but you know where is Snellville now, right ?

N

nemo_66

hey, i'm in GA too. i live in kennesaw. how bout a 1/2 inch leather?

N

nemo_66

sorry, im really bad at predicting how big my corals are. it is about the size of a battery, like the one you were holding up

N

nemo_66

i read on here that you do come home late Baclieu52, but i really want some of that xenia! lol

supermotocrazy

we have a route we go in marietta. First to fish and more, then to cappacinno bay and then a small store up the street. My wife spent nearly 3 hours in Cappacino trying to decide. that is the place to go for corals and clams. we will be up not this sat but next sat.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by supermotocrazy
we have a route we go in marietta. First to fish and more, then to cappacinno bay and then a small store up the street. My wife spent nearly 3 hours in Cappacino trying to decide. that is the place to go for corals and clams. we will be up not this sat but next sat.
Woot Woot..Cap Bay is awsome..I love that place..I live in Dallas but make the trek out there about once a week..

baclieu52

Hi NigerBang.
Can you please tell me where is Cap bay, did you go to Premier Aquatics at 1255 Johnson ferry rd, suite 7 in Marietta.
Thank you