who is from south carolina or georgia?

aceheart

was wondering who all in here is from somewhere near me lol, would love to get a freindly group going for little get togethers or just to chat and trade possibly

so lets see how many people are close by

aceheart

i live in aiken county, S.C. about 10 minutes from augusta ga
hoping to find some people around that i can buy coral frags from or trade when i get a few extras

T

tizzo

Check out RASOC dot org. That is in NC, but members from all over the carolina's are there.

jam1e

hey aceheart .. hows it going . .of course you know I'm here .. I would be interested in trading something .. what do you have up for trade .. any pix .. and since I've neglected to send you any pix (sorry about that I just keep forgetting) I'll post some up here ...
here my 1 of my snowflake morays begging for food (I have 2)

here's my Blue Hippo ... she's one of my favorite fish .. she's had ich a few times but she makes it through every time ...

and here's my 210 gallon .. I have a ton of fish in it and a TON of coral but you can't see much of the coral or the fish since my lights were just turned on ... you can see my HUGE Naso surgeon though .. biggest fish I have .. he's about 11 inches

here's my fuzzy dwarf lion

and here's one of my favorite fish .. my Harlequin Tusk .. he was hiding when I took this pic though kuz this was back when I first put him into my tank

I got all my fish that I've mentioned here from Star Aquatics in Evans, GA except my blue hippo I got from Aquarium Pets here in Aiken .. send me some pix!

jam1e

I don't have him in my reef tank .. I have him in my 90 Gallon FOWLR .. but they are coral safe .. but defenitly not invert .. other than that he's a great fish .. but I lost the first one I got due to marine velvet .. and normally I don't get "replacement" fish but I love Harlequin Tuskfish .. just give him plenty of unobstructed swimming room (meaning not as much live rock in a tank size like mine) and semi-aggressive to aggressive tankmates .. but I definetly encourage you getting one .. if you have anymore questions about him like feeding feel free to email me: jam1ef05ter@aim.com

aceheart

nigerbang, i work in conyers outside of atlanta, staying in covington whien im in town but cant seem to find any stores near here lol
jamie, i dont have anything as of yet to trade but hoping to get some coral this weekend that i bought from afreind off of here

i love those pics you have and im hoping to get some pics of my little tank on the puter soon and when i get my propagation system set up ill take some pics of it too

pontius

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Gamecocks??...How 'Bout Them Dawgs
Carolina is terrible. but I honestly wouldn't have been overly proud over that UGA performance if I were you. you know we got inside UGA's redzone 3 different times and didn't do anything, that with the safety/field goal gift right before halftime and Carolina easily wins that game. and that's not good for UGA, because right now I'd say Carolina is the worst team in the East, including Vandy and Kentucky.
plus, Blake Mitchell is a bonehead (and he's from Georgia).

aceheart

still looking for anything nice and easy on the pockets for my tank

hope to get a big one if i can ever find a big tank for a good price lol
and hopefully i will have some pics to post later tonight or by this weekend coming up