Who is from the Cincinnati Area?

hmm that mercury will just about fit into the bed of my powerstroke dually......if your cute you can hop in the cab with me anytime:D

jmg

and your dually probably fits under my buddys blazer... with 4 ply airbag suspension giving it about 35" of lift with 54" mud tires and 5 ton rockwell axles... its one big mutha trucker

litmus

Originally posted by DeJay
Sweet what kinda tank do you have and whats in it?

I've got a 75g with chromis, a yellow tang, a clown, a bi-color angel, two engineer gobies, and a lot of hermits and snails. I want to turn it into a reef but I figure that it's better to move the tank first and then add the corals.

saltfisher

Noticing that is not your NSX...Eitherway, do have any idea how bad i'd smoke that car? A NSX is the biggest waste of money honda ever thought of. $80k for a damn V6. That car is a POS that looks nice.

dejay

How much you think is a good price to ask for my tank? I'm thinking I want to sell it. Its a complete 55 gallon. Hoods, Antianc Lights, LS, 25 - 30 lbs LR, Emperor 400 Filtration system (with extra filters), 300 Watt Titanium Tube Heater, Stand, and lots of little extras. It would also include a green wolf eel.