Who is the greatest musician of all time?

tangman99

I've got to go with Stevie Ray Vaughan. There are a lot of great guitarist out there, but there are very few that can sing and play their own lead. :happy:

avbryce1

Its funny my wife and I just talked about that subject this morning
I say that the best musician of all time would have to be Beethoven or W.A Mozart
the best musician of our time would have to be Quincy Jones

ericp2311

Originally Posted by MolaMola
Liszt and Glen Gould.
I LOVE Gould playing the "Goldberg Variations"

Eric

molamola

Originally Posted by Ericp2311
I LOVE Gould playing the "Goldberg Variations"

Eric

I like the way you can hear him humming in the background...Very cool.

reefraff

The best musician is probably some nameless person doing studio work somewhere. Best celebrity musician, I like guitar so I would pick Clapton. I have never heard anyone who could play so well in so many different styles. That's talent.

ross

I dont know most of the people yall are talkin about, but Keith Urban is an awesome guitar player and can sing very well also.

A

andretti

Gotta go with Jimi Hendrix...without him there would be no Eddie Van Halens, Stevie Ray Vaughns, or Eric Claptons. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

reefraff

Originally Posted by Andretti
Gotta go with Jimi Hendrix...without him there would be no Eddie Van Halens, Stevie Ray Vaughns, or Eric Claptons. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

No clapton without Hendrix? You might outta check your timeline on that one. Clapton was God before Jimi got experienced:D

wrassecal

Originally Posted by reefraff
No clapton without Hendrix? You might outta check your timeline on that one. Clapton was God before Jimi got experienced:D
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: