Who is your favorite....

M

markslover

Originally posted by Harlequinnut
Spiderman all the way!

lol, whats so great about a bug:confused:
can he move things with his mind? no, but jean can:yes: :D

fender

Actually IIRC Spiderman picked up the black suit on another planet (where there was a huge match up with a bunch of good and bad guys). The suit was symbiotic and gradually was taking control over spidey. He finally got rid of it but it was a little upset about the whole deal - seems it didn't like Spidey's rejection. It found a guy that was a bit of a spidey stalker (can't remember his name) and they sorta merged to become Venom. So technically Venom is a combination of the alien symbiotic black suit and a nut case. Both are obsessed with Spidey.
BTW Wolverine is the coolest hero IMO with Punisher taking a close second (not the TV version tho... that is just plain bad...).

aarone

your just saying those because of the movie
read some comics...comics rock
i am also partial to Bishop

firefish3

I do read the comics and I will not change my opinion on this matter because I still thaink that after reading the comics.

fender

I used to have XMen all the way back to issues numbered in the 60s'. I had all the New Mutants, XFactor, and XForce and some other X spin offs. All the Punisher serires going back to number 1. Wolverine and special series going back to issue one and a bunch of Spiderman comics (I think there were 4 different Spidey comics at one time).
Favorite artist was Todd MacFarlane but I never got into his stuff when he left Marvel and started his own company...
I got rid of my comics years ago tho (I got married young and decided the comic collection didn't mean as much as eating and paying the rent) and haven't bought one in about 15 years.

fshhub

Originally posted by Firefish3
Magneto
Xavier
Lady Deathstrike
Mystique
are the coolest
Lady Deathstrike is so much better than Wolverine

innsmouth

Benjamin Grimm, old blue eyes, the king of Yancy street. The everlovin' THING!
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!
For DC comics it was Berni Wrightson's Swamp Thing (yeah, another "thing") and House of Mystery's Cain and Abel.

M

markslover

he was right on mystique....she's pretty awesome
and Invisible Woman :yes:
gotta love the human torch :D