who knows about comic books?

arsen_36

my sister hooked me up with these two comic books. one is a superman/batman and the other is just superman. they were both issued in 04. the superman/batman one is signed my micheal turner, jeph loeb, and peter steigerwald. the superman one is signed by micheal turner and peter steigerwald. the only finger prints on these comics are of the signers and my sister. they still havent been rated but im sure both will be a 9. i want to know if these are worth anything.... i have pics but cant find the chord for the digi cam but i should have some up later today. thanks

renogaw

would probably have to be a little older to really be worth anything. I have some from 90-93 that are just now starting to be worth money. i figure my kids will be thousandairs when they are old and gray from them :p

reefkprz

I have a couple issue number 1's and some signed stuff thats probably 15 years old that are still only worth like 20 bucks so it could be a while before you see any serious increase in value. (depending of course on the comic book world)

drew2005

Yea ive got stuff from the late 80's and early 90's that really isn't worth much. However i have a few that might be worth a couple hundred bucks.