Who knows?

reefkprz

I had a slight advantage... my GF has her bs in animal sciences, main focus was cows.... and she loves cows, calenders, pictures, we practicly stop and look at everycow farm we drive by........ (I still eat hamburger)

teresaq

very cool. We have a ton of picture from our trip to yellowstone. they would walk right in from of the car.

hot883

These are new to the community so they are not exactly tame yet. The owner had 3 cows and 1 bull last year. I witnessed a live birth of a new Bison. Awesome.

mimzy

Ugh. Cows. Modern bovine are totaly unnatural. Snotty, smelly, stupid disgusting manmade creations. These things absolutely cannot survive without human caretakers; nothing natural about that.
Pictures of cows are cute. Cows in person are nauseating.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by The J.O.P.
i hear they make gooood hamburgers... or i guess bisonburgers.
ummmmm
. I have some fresh Wahoo for trade.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Mimzy
Ugh. Cows. Modern bovine are totaly unnatural. Snotty, smelly, stupid disgusting manmade creations. These things absolutely cannot survive without human caretakers; nothing natural about that.
Pictures of cows are cute. Cows in person are nauseating.

WHAT?????? I think you can find some grass and a pond in about every county in our country??????? Why wouldnt they survive?????

mimzy

darling, if cows are not milked every day, their udders explode. EXPLODE. NOT NATURAL!!!!!!