Who let the dogs out?

damselsrck

Hey y'all! I always love seeing pictures of everyone's dogs... so I think I'll post my pug, Bruno, on here. Let's see those dogs!

damselsrck

Yeah... I had to put the picture online... then set up a link.. I think it's working now.
Yup.. ha ha, I love it when he makes his "macho" face...especially since he's so small... yet heavy.

bayside

sorry the picture is bad but i took it with my phone cuz i dont have my camera any more and i wanted my dog on here. His name is Gwazdecky (Gwazy or Gwaz for short) he is a sheltie and will be 2 in march

bayside

thank you, if anybody was wondering he has a blue eye and a brown one (he is not blind or going blind in either). I like your maggie, what kind of dog is it? it sorta looks like doberman but i dont know those breeds to well but i like how it curled up in the clothes outa the dryer. my parents had a min pin and it always did that.

scotts

I never even noticed the eyes on your dog. I was too busy looking at his ears and hair. As you can tell we went with short haired dogs this time.
Maggie is a whippet mix. We got her from the pound to not entirely sure of exactly what she is. But she is the sweetest, fastest couch potato there is.

bayside

suite whippets are so fun. my friend has one. Gwazy and his dog love to do agility together.
Bruder cool dog but going to have to take exception with that hat since im a twins fan. you guys had a great season this year tho

f14peter

Here's my mutt (Well, he's pure but we call him a "mutt" anyway), name is Barry and being of the labrador persuasion, he's doing what he loves the most, swimming (And he'll even dive all the way to the bottom of the pool to fetch his toy) . . .

Here he is at Dillon Beach in northern California, and covered in sand as he usually is . . .

Besides swimming, he'll fetch until he can't even walk. He's already anticipating where I'm going to toss his flying squirel . . .

anonome

Here are my Motley Crew. Summer....border, lab mix. Sheena....Sheltie. And Scotty....longhaired chihuahua. Scotty is the baby he is 2. Sheena and Summer are 8 & 9. Sheena and Summer are adoption dogs from the pet assistance league. They were both adopted at 4 years old. Scotty was a birthday present. I have no idea why his tongue is out in this picture. He really is smart dog, but looks like a simpleton here!!

nigerbang

80lbs worth of lap dog...
I got Doom from the pound..He is full American Bully..If I can get a pic of Princess I will up it tonight..She is a 3 year old Greyhound..

nigerbang

Originally Posted by Catawaba
9 weeks old today. Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
Cutie..I used to have a PWC...He turned out to be the meanest dog I have ever had...

catawaba

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Cutie..I used to have a PWC...He turned out to be the meanest dog I have ever had...
:scared:

catawaba

Cookie is a cutie!
So is Barry and the German Shepard without a name.
Don't cha just love dogs?!?!?!