Who Likes Blennies????

a lmb always grazes on alges,a midas is always looking for new homes, scoping for zooplanton foods etc, and the bi color is i believe is a fang type, there not safe, vennomous fangs that will employ if attacked. Many people do have them , they'll only attack if bothered or eaten.

tokey

Originally Posted by fedel castro
a lmb always grazes on alges,a midas is always looking for new homes, scoping for zooplanton foods etc, and the bi color is i believe is a fang type, there not safe, vennomous fangs that will employ if attacked. Many people do have them , they'll only attack if bothered or eaten.

I'm not sure where you got your information but the Bi-colored Blennie is not a dangerous fish they are usually a shy fish and will hide in the live rock if you put your hand in the tank. They also have a great personality and is one of my favorite Blennies.

grabbitt

Originally Posted by fedel castro
Definitely not a bicolor blenny.
Mine nips my finger when I stick it in the tank and hides when there's more than a finger