who likes milk?

aarone

Ok now all you have to do is say "me" or "I do"
BTW milk to me is classified as 100% unadulterated (well except for homogonizing) cow juice....none of that 2% or skim or whatever crap it is.....its gotta be Whole Vitamin D milk!!!
"me!"

fishtanker

i love milk...usually drink about a gallon and a half a week. i used to drin kthe whole (which is the best) but am trying to get rid of the gut so i switched over to %2.
anything less than that is just white water in my opinion

nm reef

Being as I deliver the stuff to hospitals/jails/retirement centers/numerous schools...and assorted retail accounts....I'd have to say "me!!":yes:

aarone

Originally posted by fishtanker
i love milk...usually drink about a gallon and a half a week. i used to drin kthe whole (which is the best) but am trying to get rid of the gut so i switched over to %2.
anything less than that is just white water in my opinion

milk rocks....i drink aout a gallon every two days

lovethesea

I wish I did.......only on cereal. Its so good for you. Now I take calcium supplements, and man are those expensive.
My kids are a BIG YES. I need NM Reef to drive by every other day.

shels

No, I drink the 2% and love it. I agree with fishtanker, I can not go less then 2%, it is just too watery

aarone

Originally posted by Shels
No, I drink the 2% and love it. I agree with fishtanker, I can not go less then 2%, it is just too watery

you should really try the whole milk then...im sure you will love its creamy rich goodness.

S

simm

Originally posted by Shels

Ditto 2% alllll the way! Everything else to me has a sweet taste to it.

sweetdawn

im too used to 2% to drink whole milk anymore it tastes funny. You can take a pill to help with lactose intolerance. If you take a calcium pill get calcium citrate malate it is the best for absorption

broomer5

me too
I like it all :yes:
Skim, 1%, 2%, whole milk, half & half and heavy cream !
It's got to be COLD and it's got to be fresh !

blueface

Can't have it makes me puke!!! Not because I'm Lactose intolerate but my sinuses are so bad I can't stomach it. It's to thick!!!
Definetly miss cereal.