Who likes Star Polyps?

joojoo

I have lots and lots of both Green Star Polyps and Purple Star Polyps. Looking to trade for some soft coral... mushrooms, leathers, anything?
Lemme know =]

joojoo

I'm in Northern Indiana. I don't have a pic of the GSP, but I'm sure you can conjure a pic of those... here's what the PSP look like, not the greatest camera...

pete43

Deffinately interested,I have some toadstools and kenya trees for some of those purple stars,or green dose'nt really matter to me I can't get enough stars(I may be jinxing myself)
pt43@comcast.net
so long-Pete

sterling

Where in Northern Indiana are you......I'm going to Auburn Indiana tomorrow, 3/10 and driving back home on the 11th, I have some green striped mushroom polyps and my giant leather split itself and I have a couple small sections of that available.

joojoo

Pete - YGM
team2jndd - I'm sure they'll still be here for months to come.
trainfever - What color mushrooms do you have? Email me madawi369@yahoo.com
Sterling - I live in Granger, by South Bend.

trainfever

I have red ones and purple with green/bloe spots. Let me know if interested. you can email me at trainfever at comcast dot net.

joojoo

Yahoo mail won't let me login for some weird reason.... I'll get back to you guys eventually, but I'm willing to trade with everyone if they want some, just email me some pictures of what you have.

T

tiberius

Purple Star Polyps!!!! That is my favorite color!! Got to have some of them. I have blue mushrooms and hairy mushrooms. I also have erythropodium which is like pink polyps which is what I referred this as for years till I found out what it was called! purplebug4200@yahoo.com

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by joojoo
I'd love some Hairy Mushrooms! I'll email you as soon as I can login again : /
You got mail!!

coraldude

I have some green Ricordea Florida polyps that will be ready in about a month if you would want to trade for a frag of PSPs.

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by joojoo
I'd love some Hairy Mushrooms! I'll email you as soon as I can login again : /
HI,
I sent out your shroom yesterday! You will get it on Wed.
Can't wait to see those PSP in my tank!!!

pete43

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I did send out the frags today and they should be at your door tomorrow before 3pm
Talk to you later,so long-Pete