Who lives in CA, OR, NV, and AZ?

coral keeper

Hello everyone! I live in CA. I want to make a club for people who live in CA, OR, NV, and AZ so we can trade and sell corals and stuff like that. I chose 3 states that are closest to CA. The reason I want to do this club with the 3 closest states to CA is so that the shipping costs wont be a killer and so we can sell and trade corals and stuff.
So, tells us if you live in CA, OR, NV, and AZ, and post what you have for sale/trade or what your looking for!
I'm looking for nice colored shrooms, zoas, palys, and stuff like that.

phelpz

I live in Arizona!
I want in on this.
I dont really have anything now for sale, or trade but in a month or so I probably will.

phelpz

If anyone has any mushrooms for sale let me know.
Pretty much any kind, or color. Well, not any kind. I dont want any of those elephants ear kind, or whatever theyre called....

notsofishy

Hey im in santa barbara CA and that sounds a like a great idea! But anyways I have got a bunch of hairy mushrooms and other mushrooms (Gsp as well) to sell you if your interested I can post some pics?

lizzy

I live in Las Vegas Nevada...there is a reefing club here If you want I can PM you the web address we have meetings once a month too.

jtrzerocool

im in...however i am going to be out of town and broke very shortly because i am getting married...i go out of town on april 12...i will be available to trade after that...

dotheevolution

I'm in Bell, California.... 20 minutes away from Los Angeles. Just started a saltwater tank, so I dont know or have much yet, but willing to help any way I can.