who lives in missouri?

lovethesea

Originally Posted by Skrimpz
I live in St.Louis, hope you like humidity

And sitting at baseball games in THE SUN in the humity.............. :eek: its going to take me the rest of the night to cool down!!!! (lasts nights game it was still 95 degrees at 8:30 PM !!!!! )

lovethesea

also get used to the following terms...........
close
muggy
humi-temp
.....now ifyour coming to St. Loius, I have a whole 'nother list for you....just let me know :D

magickyl

I moved here to St. Louis from Ft. Lauderdale almost 3 years ago. It's an ok place to live, but I miss the beach and going diving!!!!!

magickyl

I live in Missouri. I'm transplanted here from Ft. Lauderdale. I miss Florida, but it's not too bad here is misery...... I mean Missouri.

I'm in St. Peters. (St. Louis) If you'll be in my area, add me to your buddy list and shoot me a message. I'll let you know the cool places to go around here.

ericp2311

Misery...ha!!
I'm a transplant from Washington State...been here about three years now :help:
I really miss mountains and salty breezes (the aquarium doesn't cut it there!)
Have you been to that LFS in St. Charles?
Eric

clowner19

I'm sittin here in Springfield, transplant from North Carolina. Like was said before, hope you don't mind humidity. What made you move to Branson?

cartman101

yeah, i think florida is way more humid! I moved to branson, parents decided to. Looking for some awesome lfs.....cant find awesome though

clowner19

There's one here in Springfield Called Cichlids & Salt, over on S. Campbell. I haven't heard of one there in Branson.

clowner19

Pretty bad, huh? Where's it at? Might be worth a laugh next time I'm down there. We have a cabin in Kimberling city, and my buddy's folks have a place in Hollister. I go to Cichlids all the time. I always have to wait until I have an afternoon free, that guy can talk you ear off. Really knows his stuff tho.

pjmumie

I'm in Branson too - actually I live in one of the SUBURBS, Hollister...LOL

Yeah, Pet Depot is kinda scary - expensive and the poor saltwater animals have such poor conditions and terrible lighting. I bought an Emperor from them and they don't even carry the replacement filter packs to fit the filter I bought from them so they are going to have to special order them in - so strange.
I've been to Cichlids & Salt every now and then, and that's where I buy fish locally, but my favorite is Marine Solutions in St. Charles, near St. Louis. I work at one of the resorts here, so I get up to St. Louis frequently for appointments with clients, so I get stuff at Marine Solutions and bring them back. They have good pricing and knowledgable staff.
Where in Branson are you?

cartman101

Originally Posted by Clowner19
Pretty bad, huh? Where's it at? Might be worth a laugh next time I'm down there. We have a cabin in Kimberling city, and my buddy's folks have a place in Hollister. I go to Cichlids all the time. I always have to wait until I have an afternoon free, that guy can talk you ear off. Really knows his stuff tho.
Its in "branson meadows shopping mall" Its a outside mall. The owner is some lazy fat

[hr]
$. He had a article in the newspaper that said "people who have tropical fish for pets get smarter in math". I laughed my

[hr]
$ off!!!!!!!!!!! :hilarious !!!
Yeah, the guy at chichlids can talk your ear off!

cartman101

Originally Posted by PJMumie
I'm in Branson too - actually I live in one of the SUBURBS, Hollister...LOL

Yeah, Pet Depot is kinda scary - expensive and the poor saltwater animals have such poor conditions and terrible lighting. I bought an Emperor from them and they don't even carry the replacement filter packs to fit the filter I bought from them so they are going to have to special order them in - so strange.
I've been to Cichlids & Salt every now and then, and that's where I buy fish locally, but my favorite is Marine Solutions in St. Charles, near St. Louis. I work at one of the resorts here, so I get up to St. Louis frequently for appointments with clients, so I get stuff at Marine Solutions and bring them back. They have good pricing and knowledgable staff.
Where in Branson are you?
Yeah, petdepot does suck! They dont have replacement parts :mad: . I live in branson meadows on meadow ridge street. Theres a place in Rogers,Ark that i have herd was one of the best lfs around but i have never been there, have you?

cartman101

btw, i just bought a hermit crab from petdepot and it looks like its dead, been in the same spot all of today and of last night!
:mad: