who ships overseas to APO AP? I need a cleanup crew!

pixelfish

Well it seems almost impossible to find blue leg hermits or scarlet crabs or any at that matter here in korea. I have found 2 turbo snails but at 10$ a piece I would rather just try to find a seller online ha-ha
Can anyone help me? i know its probably not the greatest idea to ship livestock that far seeing how it could take 10 days to get to me, but hermit crabs or turbo snails might make the trip?

mboswell1982

probably not, i doubt they could handle the trip to be perfectly honest, not 10 days at least, now, what you can do is try and find places in oki an japan that might be willing to ship to you, an you should be able to get that stuff within 24 hours fairly easily

oceansidefish

Actually I just found a snail in my old tank thats been in the garage for 3 weeks with very little water in it.... I don't know that he is the norm though. Named him Sammy the super snail.

from what ive heard, international shipping from australia to america is 250$ a box. Im not sure the time frame of that and i know its not america --> Korea, but thats just to give you an idea.
my friend also had to ship a cellphone to europe because his friend left it here when he visted. 80$ and there was no promise it would get to him in europe

renogaw

This site does not ship outside of USA with the possible future shipping to Canada. As such, asking for competitors information is against the rules, so this thread needs to stop.