and they have been laying eggs for about the past 6-8 months
i really dont have the time to try to raise them myself
so if your interested in raising them be my guest
they lay between 80 -100 eggs usually twice a month
they always lay them on my magfloat so it would be easy removal
u must be able to come pick them up
i live in brandon ,fl

viper_930

I believe he is only giving up the eggs to be raised by someone else. The breeding pair he is keeping.

nanotanker

I can get them next weekend, is it possible for you to save some for me? my name is christopher richards, is it possbile that i can have your address?

nasotanker

hey, i can pick up friday or saturday. nanotanker and me are brothers, we can bring a 10 gallon aquarium with everything (filter, air pump, heater, etc.). please e-mail me a.s.a.p. at jccrews90@yahoo.com thanks!!

i really looking for someone local like in tampa, st pete or witthin just a few miles
i cant really hold them for u cuz i cant control when the clowns spawn and when the eggs are ready to hatch so i need someone who can come and get them anyday of the week
and currently there arent any eggs they have already hatched (i think on monday)
so they will probably lay more in a few days

nasotanker

i will be visiting Brandon on saturday. it is only a 3 hour drive for Jacksonville to Brandon, and i will have a 10 gallon setup so the fish eggs will be comfortable. i will take good care of the newly laided eggs. if you let me know when tell lay eggs again, i can be there within a day or two. please let me take them off of your hands. thanks!!

oceana

I'll do it. we have everything needed other then the food but i could talk with bang about that. he has a few great treads about doing it on this board.
i live in stpete and work in Tampa i could come on any day anytime. I have the money time and attention to be able to do it right. we could even set up some proffit sharing for you. give me your email or number and we can set up a regular system.
let me know
Keith
theabels@knology.net