who will be Bills coach

J

jstdv8

marty shottenheimer or perry fewell if they cant get anybody to take the job.
Bills might be on their way to california anyways

deejeff442

i grew up in buffalo and will always be my team(cowboys second).
i heard cower might take the job and since the owner fired all of the coaching staff he or any new coach would be able to fill all the coaching slots per his picks.that kind of overall power will be tempting for someone.
i read about the move to L.A. it wont happen for one they havnt even started building the stadium yet and buffalo wont let it happen .tennesse on the other hant is a different story.

deejeff442

chan gailey next bills head coach?are they kidding?
this team needs a new owner/general manager
no good players and a chance to change and they pick this guy?

browniebuck

They didn't so much "pick this guy", he was the first person that seemingly gave them the time of the day...Cowher didn't want to go there, Shanahan shunned them, Carroll had no interest in going back to the northeast, I think that there was a college coach somewhere else that said "thanks, but no thanks", neither of the Schottenheimers wanted to go there....they were forced to hire SOMEBODY!

deejeff442

stdreb a cowboy fan through and through. chan gailey cowboys head coach 98-99 if iremember right?i read jerry said he wish he didnt get rid of him.
i guess all i can be is hopefull.
all i can say is go buffalo sabres kicking a** this season.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by deejeff442
http:///forum/post/3213635
stdreb a cowboy fan through and through. chan gailey cowboys head coach 98-99 if iremember right?i read jerry said he wish he didnt get rid of him.
i guess all i can be is hopefull.
all i can say is go buffalo sabres kicking a** this season.
Oh come on, he's about as good of a coach as you're gonna get to go to Buffalo with TO and the gang.

ibew41

Originally Posted by browniebuck
http:///forum/post/3212930
They didn't so much "pick this guy", he was the first person that seemingly gave them the time of the day...Cowher didn't want to go there, Shanahan shunned them, Carroll had no interest in going back to the northeast, I think that there was a college coach somewhere else that said "thanks, but no thanks", neither of the Schottenheimers wanted to go there....they were forced to hire SOMEBODY!
in the news today both Marty schottenhiemer and Brian Billick where not even given an interview or offered one neither denied the story

browniebuck

I know that they were after Brian Schottenheimer...it was mentioned that Marty wasn't interested in coming back, especially for that situation (I believe that I heard it on ESPN...but I'm not sure).