Who will win the Super Bowl?

bjoe23

Ya, im saying Patriots v Cowboys in Superbowl and Patriots superbowl champs, and im really not saying that because im a patriots fan im saying that because they are the best team right now

bizoid

don't count the steeeeeeelers out of the race. i guess ben didn't make any believers x2 yrs. ago.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by bizoid
don't count the steeeeeeelers out of the race. i guess ben didn't make any believers x2 yrs. ago.

no because the patriots knocked them off!

digitydash

Pats vs Packer
Brett wins a championship in his last year and rides off in the sunset like elway.I would like to see that even though im not a packer fan.I have tons of respect for him
and he a iron man of QB's

groupergenius

Originally Posted by digitydash
Pats vs Packer
Brett wins a championship in his last year and rides off in the sunset like elway.I would like to see that even though im not a packer fan.I have tons of respect for him
and he a iron man of QB's
Good point. He is kickin booty this year.

jmick

Originally Posted by wingzfan
Not gonna be the cowboys in the nfc its gonna be green bay

Ya...when you can't rush for more then 50 yards a game you're not going far in the playoffs. They are hot atm and will cool off in time because you can not be one dimensional and be successful in the NFL for a full season.

bizoid

Originally Posted by bjoe23
no because the patriots knocked them off!

you ding ding!!! the steelers won the superbowl against the seahawks x2 yrs. ago. That dry spell the redsocks had must of made you delerious!!
i'll wish you good luck this year anyway.

ruaround

the team that wins the Super Bowl is the team that has the most points at the end of the game...

too early to tell... but the Pats and Cowboys are lookin tough... and Green Bay is on a tear!!! couple others could be Tampa (
) and of course the Steelers...

bjoe23

you ding ding!!! the steelers won the superbowl against the seahawks x2 yrs. ago. That dry spell the redsocks had must of made you delerious!!
i'll wish you good luck this year anyway.
Sorry that was 3 years ago when we won 3 out of 4 superbowls

bjoe23

That dry spell the redsocks had must of made you delerious!! .
dry spell? the red sox have best record in MLB

bizoid

i'll give you your cudos. is there more than three contenders in afc. me , you, & colts. the only bad thing is that the obvious winner never wins the bowl, and right know that is the pats.

bjoe23

i'll give you your cudos. is there more than three contenders in afc. me , you, & colts. the only bad thing is that the obvious winner never wins the bowl, and right know that is the pats.
Ya Pitt, Pats, or Colts will win AFC
and what u said about obvious winner never wins the bowl, is not true, just go back to last year with the colts