Who will win the Super Bowl?

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by Jmick
Ya...when you can't rush for more then 50 yards a game you're not going far in the playoffs. They are hot atm and will cool off in time because you can not be one dimensional and be successful in the NFL for a full season.

Dallas Ranks 6th in the NFL in Rushing with over 150 yards per game. What the heck are you talking about? One dimensional? Try paying attention to a game instead of watching Romo to TO highlights...

mike22cha

I hope it will be GB but I got a bad feeling that Pat's are going to have another championship. Indy's overrated, like sooo many teams this season(including the Chargers
).

happyvac

Ya...when you can't rush for more then 50 yards a game you're not going far in the playoffs. They are hot atm and will cool off in time because you can not be one dimensional and be successful in the NFL for a full season.
Have you watched any games? Barber and Jones have been delivering big runs when it counts...no way are they one-dimensional...

digitydash

Well I will say this about Dallas who have they played.
Giants defence suck this year 2-2
dolphins defence suck this year 0-4
Chicago defence is banged up and QB's suck 1-3
Rams suck this year 0-4
Wait till they get to a good Defence

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
Dallas Ranks 6th in the NFL in Rushing with over 150 yards per game. What the heck are you talking about? One dimensional? Try paying attention to a game instead of watching Romo to TO highlights...
Ya i agree, they whole cowboys offence is clicking, but we gotta wait til they play a winning team

Originally Posted by goober_hunter
i like the bucs and colts. going to be a great game sunday.... iam going to say bucs over colts
I Really want bucs over colts! so pats remain the best team, this time without question!

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha

I hope it will be GB but I got a bad feeling that Pat's are going to have another championship. Indy's overrated, like sooo many teams this season(including the Chargers
).
Chargers arent over rated, because there rated bad, which they are this year
Originally Posted by digitydash

Rams suck this year 0-4
Ya we cant say Dallas is going to superbowl until they face a winning team

jmick

Did you even bother to read the post I had quoted in my reply? They were talking about the Packers and that was what I was replying to, I think you are the one who needs to pay attention.
Take a look at post 12. I've been an avid football fan since I was a little boy, if I know one thing very well it's football.

bizoid

let him have it jmick, but we all know the black & gold just might do it again. i wish brady would have been on the cover omadden 2008.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by goober_hunter
i like the bucs and colts. going to be a great game sunday.... iam going to say bucs over colts
Go BUCS!!!!!!!

groupergenius

Rams suck this year 0-4
All due respect...the Giants racked up 12 sacks last weekend. Osi had six by himself. I think their defense is OK but Eli is overrated.

digitydash

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
All due respect...the Giants racked up 12 sacks last weekend. Osi had six by himself. I think their defense is OK but Eli is overrated.
Against philly another sputtering team.

groupergenius

Against philly another sputtering team.

Believe me. I enjoyed it.
If you didn't know, the Bucs-Philly hatred is deep.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by bizoid
i wish brady would have been on the cover omadden 2008.
Before VY was asked to be on the cover of madden 08 more than 20 people were asked. Bardy was one but turned down because of the curse!

k-rok

Look for Pittsburgh to bounce back this week.....and this year. If the Steelers stay healthy they will be tough to beat. I hope the Patsy's are still unbeaten when they face Pittsburgh.

darthtang aw

Did you even bother to read the post I had quoted in my reply? They were talking about the Packers and that was what I was replying to, I think you are the one who needs to pay attention.
Take a look at post 12. I've been an avid football fan since I was a little boy, if I know one thing very well it's football.
You started your post with "YA" as if you were agreeing it wouldn't be Dallas and it would be the Packers. I missed the sarcasm...My bad.

jmick

You started your post with "YA" as if you were agreeing it wouldn't be Dallas and it would be the Packers. I missed the sarcasm...My bad.

It happens. I think that Dallas is a terrific team and one that I genearlly root against but I'm a Romo fan (Eastern IL guy after all) and I'm enjoying the season he is having so far.

tx reef

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
).

How is Indy overrated?
The "experts" have already counted them out.
I personally hope the Patriot love fest continues. Indy will fly under the radar like they did last year and win it all........