Who will win the Super Bowl?

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Pogi Pants
remember who got caught cheating this year

ya before we played u, and once again remember who elminated you from the playoffs last year?
remember who crush u this year?

bjoe23

Originally Posted by K-ROK
I only hope the Pats are undefeated when they come into Pittsburgh. Can't wait to see Brady crumpled up on the field and crying after their first loss. =)
that will happen.....

pogi pants

Originally Posted by bjoe23
ya before we played u, and once again remember who elminated you from the playoffs last year?
remember who crush u this year?
do i hear an echo in here?

so since u're still a fan of the pats, does that mean u condone to cheating? u're a cheater lover

bjoe23

so since u're still a fan of the pats, does that mean u condone to cheating? u're a cheater lover

if u aint cheatin u aint trying
win if u can
lose if u must
but always cheat
and do i hear an echo? all u talk about is them cheating, because thats all u got

skipperdz

Originally Posted by digitydash
It not my fault if I own them he would of went with jimmy Johnson .No I don't want brady.We need a stable coaching staff it been in limbo since shula left.The rest will fix itself.I think Beck is going to be good.I think he will start after the bye week and play in the buffalo game.I don't think cleo lemon is that great nor will play after bye week..By the way welker is the only one worth a crap sammy isn't that great or he would of been a starter not a special teams guy.

well if crap gets you 100+ yards a game while your starter is out....ill take it!

skipperdz

oh god...just because the coach messed up doesnt mean every fan has to drop the team..we aren't Tampa Bay fans!

dual45s

I'm from Milwaukee, so naturally I'm rooting for the Pack. I really just want Brett to have a terrific season so he can leave on a high note.

digitydash

Originally Posted by skipperdz
well if crap gets you 100+ yards a game while your starter is out....ill take it!
If you didn't have randy moss you wouldn't be saying that.Someone will put the brake on randy and watch your running game sputter.

pogi pants

if u aint cheatin u aint trying
win if u can
lose if u must
but always cheat
and do i hear an echo? all u talk about is them cheating, because thats all u got
actually, i do have one more thing.... all the pats have going for them is an awesome offensive line. without that brady really isn't much. he's overrated. that and their coach has been cheating for them for who knows how long.

bjoe23

If you didn't have randy moss you wouldn't be saying that.Someone will put the brake on randy and watch your running game sputter.

Donte stallworth?
wes welker?
sputtering running game?
our back up got 100 yds in a game
and plus we have tom brady

bjoe23

actually, i do have one more thing.... all the pats have going for them is an awesome offensive line. without that brady really isn't much. he's overrated. that and their coach has been cheating for them for who knows how long.
All you talk about is them spying! Every team does it! You know it! I know it! everybody knows it! Pats are only one that got caught, big deal we paid our price. and u say bradys overrated
and u guys have who? phillip rivers? who?

pogi pants

phillip rivers aint that good i admit that. but the rest of the team kicks *** so it makes up for the lack of an awesome qb
but the only reason people think brady is any good is because his offensive line does such a good job at giving him a huge pocket. he's got all day to throw. and he still throws interceptions. way over rated.

veni vidi vici

Originally Posted by Dual45s
I'm from Milwaukee, so naturally I'm rooting for the Pack. I really just want Brett to have a terrific season so he can leave on a high note.
Im a Bears fan and i just want Brett to leave period!

digitydash

Donte stallworth?
wes welker?
sputtering running game?
our back up got 100 yds in a game
and plus we have tom brady
Keep thinking that,All good things come to a end you will lose sooner or later.Might even be this week.

bjoe23

Keep thinking that,All good things come to a end you will lose sooner or later.Might even be this week.
u kidding?
cowboys almost lost to the bills? who?
we crushed the bills (as well as every other team we played) so makes the cowboys any different?

skipperdz

last i check moss was held under 50 yards i believe last game...we still clobbered the browns
stallworth
welker
gafney
brown
washington

skipperdz

oh no! dont put that on us...i think we'll be ok if we lose a game...heck we can lose 5 and still win our division lol

digitydash

u kidding?
cowboys almost lost to the bills? who?
we crushed the bills (as well as every other team we played) so makes the cowboys any different?
Sorry but that don't mean crap in the NFL.