who would divorce?

2quills

Hay there! Where have you been?
Hey Deb. I had been meandering about here and there, checking out some other interests and stuff. Then I heard that one of my boys was getting treated like a dirty ranch hand by his lady and no respect. Had to come back by and speak up because you know I'm all about equal rights for men. Them chick's got the whole game rigged now. The moment we feel sorry for em it's all over for us.

Other then that I've been good.

How you be?

darthtang aw

Really wouldnt be alimony.she makes as much as me .she has a crap job but i own a construction company and do mostly homeowner work.not much on the books.i have decided yesterday after the last talk i wont be a p.o.s. ranch hand here.after this talk it isnt going to change.who would just keep doing all of this work and never see a return not even a thank you.so like i said just bite my lip untill i can move.she isnt a bad person .just has some serious issues with animal hording that seems isnt going to change.i figure i will pay our land and a few bills for her for a while and not just leave high and dry.
Looking at it wrong. When caught in a bear trap it is ideal to remove the whole leg from the trap. Not part of it.

flower

Hey Deb. I had been meandering about here and there, checking out some other interests and stuff. Then I heard that one of my boys was getting treated like a dirty ranch hand by his lady and no respect. Had to come back by and speak up because you know I'm all about equal rights for men. Them chick's got the whole game rigged now. The moment we feel sorry for em it's all over for us.

Other then that I've been good.

How you be?

LOL...My goodness I have missed you! I be good, except my back is out right now, my sister is here taking care of both me and our Mother.

deejeff0442

Hey quills good to hear from ya.well here is an update.for some reason in which i have absolutely no idea why.nothing i said or did .she has been a total turn around since last i was on here.i have a feeling her friends and family finally spoke up and it sunk in.really should have been me telling her but i am happy it took hold.been pretty happy around here .i still do understand her not being too happy with me not working because of the rain.which finally ended saturday. Now no rain in sight and i have already gotten a couple calls for patios.anyway i have been cleaning out the shop.got the additional foundation forms and plumbing set.today i am shoveling the sand base in.hoping to pour it friday.anyway just wanted all my friends here at this point all is better.we will see what the future holds.i know once my work gets rolling in the next week or so life will be alot easier.

2quills

Hey quills good to hear from ya.well here is an update.for some reason in which i have absolutely no idea why.nothing i said or did .she has been a total turn around since last i was on here.i have a feeling her friends and family finally spoke up and it sunk in.really should have been me telling her but i am happy it took hold.been pretty happy around here .i still do understand her not being too happy with me not working because of the rain.which finally ended saturday. Now no rain in sight and i have already gotten a couple calls for patios.anyway i have been cleaning out the shop.got the additional foundation forms and plumbing set.today i am shoveling the sand base in.hoping to pour it friday.anyway just wanted all my friends here at this point all is better.we will see what the future holds.i know once my work gets rolling in the next week or so life will be alot easier.
That's great to hear man. We all hit those little bumps in the road sometimes. Sounds like you really love each other and it's always heart breaking to see folks going through tough times like that. Building a home together is no easy task I'm sure and from what I've seen I know it can be hell on relationships. You'll get through it.