Whole Tank Pictures

oceanbreez

Originally Posted by DB
It's not the greatest shot, but here is one of my 72 bow.

Gorgeous tank. What size is that? What fish are in there?

db

72gl Bow
1 - Small Hippo Tang
1 - Flame Angel
2 - True Perculas
1 - Six Line Wrasse

O

oreo12

shookbrad & db & led zep fan those are the best tanks I have ever seen way to go and thanks for sharing. Goodwin 9 that tank is just too big I could never have anything that big so It don't rate so high on my list. But it is darn nice as well. Great tanks all.

fishwanabe

Hello, im going to putting in a 120g in the wall like yours, what do you have on the top? baffles for exhust? what size is your tank/ got any more pic's, it looks way cool!!! thanks

israel p

Originally Posted by HaLo_Frk03
did u get it from a lfs? where in chicago are u located?
I'm from the west side of Chicago (brickyard area) and there is a great lfs on Irving Park and Narragansett. Ocean Design on the West end of that strip mall. I've bought my black clown from there. If you go look for Joe tell him exactly what you are looking for and he will give great guidance. I am skeptical about buying from online when it comes to live items but I think I will give it a chance since I've read such positive responses.

murph145

heres my tank again just reposting cuz a lot has changed in the last 2 months from when i first started this new 180 up
added alot more sps such things as a blue milli a large acro secale colony a table acro a superman denae monti and lots of other various acros, softies, LPS and clams