Whole tank setup for sale..LOCAL pittsburgh only

05xrunner

Ok. So I am gonna see if anyone wants to buy the entire tank with ALL the livestock.
its a 15gal, 2 hydor nanos, 150w halide pendant, heater, 2 hangon backs for carbon.
15lb live rock, sand,
true perc, yellow watchman, purple firefish, target mandarin, cleaner shrimp, pistol shrimp.
Coral, Sunset monti, Posideon Zoas, 6head duncan, Red/green blastos, rainbow acan, orange acan, large green acan, small green acan, pink acan, purple yuma, eagle eye zoos, ORA roscoes, ORA chips, ORA tortousa, green rock anemone, Red and blue acan, Red/blue/white acan..I think thats about all I can think of now. This is local pickup only.
I am asking $750 for EVERYTHING..here is a most recent pic I have of the tank

05xrunner

wanna see if I can do it this way first. I really dont wanna have to deal with shipping and the hassle of it. I know I could make more parting out but I wanna just try to move it all out at once. If it doesnt sell as a whole I might just keep it.

eggs

I may be interested in most of your livestock if you decide to part.
I'm about an hour away.

namas05

If you decide to part and ship I would be interested in your ORA and some acans.
Keep me at the top of the list when you part and ship, I pay fast and I am in PA also so shipping is cheap and fast.

howardj

Very interested in Acans, Blastos, and Frogspawn on right if you decide to part out in the future