Whos from Jersey

njbeacher

Central NJ. 5 minutes from The Hidden Reef. I am so in trouble when they open the live section of the store. *shudder*

trainfever

The Hidden Reef use to be in Philly. It was thee best salwater fish store around. If you ever watched MTVs Real world, when they were in Philly, it was the Hidden Reef who maintained the saltwater tank that was on the show. Anyway, there was a fire two stores away from The Reef and all the water used to put out the fire buit up in the basement. All that water collapsed the walls all the way through to the reef, collapsing their floor. There was a whole bunch of political red tape about them reopening and who was at fault. Anyway, they reopened at a new location about 25 minutes away from where they were. It is a suburb of Philly, I think its in Bristol, not sure. Theyve only been opened about 2 months but their fish room is still not opened yet. One of our esteemed moerators "Lioncraze" used to work at the reef. Cant wait til their fishroom opens.

grubsnaek

i live rite next to sandy hook beach.
i've heard of the store Hidden Reef(is it worth the trip for me)
same thing about Absoletly fish. are these places good for frags. thats my problem.
the only good one near me is Tropiquarium in Ocean Twn. and they dont have a good selection. theres Animals and Things in woodbridge but they only sell fish and dont know how to sell them. so i only go there for foods or a fish that i may be looking for.
i need a good frag place, or if any one is willing to part with something to help me expand the tank. if so please email me at bzabiz@aol.com.

cjml

Point Pleasent area & Farmingdale NJ -Jersey girl born and bred-love Jersey!! :cheer: :cheer: