who's the actress?

alix2.0

i think its genie something, but i dont remember.
my english teacher stopped me in the hall today to tell me that he was watching sienfeld, (the one where jerry dates this girl who acts like him (orders cereal in a restaurant) and he realizes that he's "dating himself") and he thought the girl seemed familiar, and then all of a sudden, he was like, thats alix! i just thought it was weird, and wanted to look her up. anybody know? i guess she was in a couple other things too, but i dont remember what he said because i was late to french.
thanks!

pontius

Originally Posted by Mimzy
http:///forum/post/2751722
kyah. id smack him. that's not exactly a compliment.
+1. if your teacher said either you look or act like her, it's not a compliment in the least. or if he said your comedy act is equal to hers, it would also not be a compliment. in fact, there is no comparison to Jeannene (?) Garafolo that I would take as a compliment.

alix2.0

well im not taking it as a compliment. i just think its interesting. personally i think im a lot less annoying than she seems to be. but maybe thats just me.

mimzy

Originally Posted by alix2.0
http:///forum/post/2752839
well im not taking it as a compliment. i just think its interesting. personally i think im a lot less annoying than she seems to be. but maybe thats just me.
if ur attitude and comments on the forums are any indication of your actual personality, then u have nothing to worry about and that guy can't tell his butt from a hole in the ground.

alix2.0

my mom looked her up and thinks that maybe we just look alike, and thats why he thought of me. idk.
its pretty lame. now everyday when i walk into that class, hes like, "hey, janeane garafalo is here!". he calls my best friend "miss merchant" cause he likes natalie merchant, and he thinks she does too. shes always like... thats definately my sister. not me. lol. today i wore an MM t-shirt, and he called me marilyn all day. i did get extra credit though, cause i knew "millions weep a fountain, just in case of sunrise / oh who'll love a lad insane" was david bowie's "aladdin sane" lyrics. that was nice. whenever mr smith does lyrics extra credit its almost always bob dylan, jim morrison, david bowie, or niel young. or tori amos. that man is strange.

monkdaily

although if he likes david bowie and the life Aaquatic with steve zissou, along with seinfeld he just might be a pretty cool dude.

jennythebugg

ooh bob dylan, jim morrison and tori amos
he has good taste in songwriters although i do not think you look anything like garofalo - i like her movies tho - i would say you look more like a younger jolie