Who's Wrasse hid the longest?

jbird0420

Purchased a new yellow wrasse the other day. Have not seem him since he dove into the sand. I know they can hide for long periods of time..But 2 days now???

mr.clownfish

Originally Posted by Jbird0420
http:///forum/post/2953949
Purchased a new yellow wrasse the other day. Have not seem him since he dove into the sand. I know they can hide for long periods of time..But 2 days now???

last week i didnt see mine for 4 days i thought it died under the sand, maybe suffocated under there or went carpet surfing

found it the next morning attacking my clownfish.

nuro

i had a pancil wrasse that hid for about 3 days, came out and was happy as a clown til i left the cover off :-(

jbird0420

I have a yellow coris in my 225g, he hid for about a day and came right out. This yellow coris in my 90g is still hiding. I have a canopy top, so he cannot jump out of the tank. Checked around the tank..No crispy Wrasse on the floor! Another patience moment....

jbird0420

Well he came out, but after slight harassment from the other fish. Back into the sand he went. Their just trying to feel him out, but he got punk'd!!! LOl!

nanomantis

Yellow coris wrasse in a 125. I bought him and thought he had died. I started to break the tank down 3 months later and there he was.
So, 3 months.