Who's your favorite Comedian?

blueberryboomer

Hi all,
I was wondering who your favorite comedian is?
We love all the guys from The Blue collar comedy tour, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Evangal(sp), Larry the Cableguy and Ron White.
We saw Larry the Cableguy last week, he is nuts but very funny. Just ordered front row seats to see Ron White in August. Bless my dad for working at the theater he is going to be at, he has pick of the seats.
Love Carrot Top, we saw him in Jan. he is the BEST live, much better than on tv.
Who makes you laugh!

Lisa

kart racer

If you have never seen Ron White by himself be prepared as his standup when by himself is nowhere near the same as it is in the Blue Collar Comedy tour. It is a lot more profane but still hillarious. I bought one of his dvd's and I believe that is the hardest I laughed at somebody in a while.

blueberryboomer

Kart Racer, We have never seen him by himself, but I too have bought his cd for my hubby.
There is another comedian we have seen on comedy central, can't remember what his name is, but OMG! I would love to see him live, he's kind of a bigger guy or as he calls himself he's fluffy, or as nurses refer to him from his sketch Shreck. Wish I could remember his name.
Lisa

kart racer

Larry the Cable Guy is coming to town here in June so we are going to try to go seen him here. There was a Ron White show on last night. Like a 30 minute sketch show that was pretty good. Cant remember what channel though. Maybe WB.

nw2sltfsh

Gotta say Robin Williams - have you ever seen the special Robin Williams on Broadway??? I never laughed so hard

1968oldsma

Yeah Robin Williams is real good, there is another guy that is real good his name escapes me now i saw him on a hbo speicial i think he's a British Comedian he had short blonde hair and dressed in drag..lol with bright red lipstick he was friggen hillarious..

molamola

Isn't his name Eddie Izzard or something like that. The guy that sort of dresses like a woman? He's alright. David Sedaris is pretty funny, but he doesn't do stand up. He does readings of his personal essays and they're hilarious.

blueberryboomer

I Love Robin Williams! The only problem is he reminds me so much of my grandfather its hard for me to listen to him uncut, he is so BAD! Sounds kinda dumb, but I can't picture my grandfather talking the way he does, and like I said he reminds me of him, mainly in looks but......
Oh I forgot another is Eddie Murphy. There are so many we really like, its hard to say is my favorite. My hubby-fixit-really likes Dice. Lisa

kart racer

But I can't forget the first one I heard that I wasn't supposed to hear when I was about 13, Richard Pryor. Also used to like Sam Kinison. That was one crazy man. Where is the smilie with censored on it for these two?

fishnerd

Alonzo Boddin. He is hilarious in person. On Last Comic Standing, he was too toned down because of network TV.

denny80689

eddie izzard is great. Very funny guy. Also like chris rock, lewis black, and john stewart. I saw chris rock last year in atlantic city NJ and never laughed so hard. John stewart puts on a great stand up show too. Saw him 2 times. unfortunatly he reused a lot of the same stuff at both shows. Lewis black Ive seen 3 times and all 3 shows were toatally different.

nemo lover

Robin Willams is great!!! I watched a special on comedy central the other night. This guy had me rotflmfa! I dont know his name but he kept sayin GET R DONE Does anyone know his name?