Why Can't you Lose Weight on Weight Watchers?

ipron

What is it with that? So do they have to pay more if they gain weight?? Wasn't there a mod here that was doing this?? Maybe she has some idea..... :thinking: I wonder if people can be kicked out of weight watchers?? :thinking:

ipron

Originally Posted by keleighr
wow
ok totally rude
Oh get over yourself!!!!! If they can't freaking lose weight then they deserve to be sent to an island to gorge themselves .....

purplelova

Originally Posted by iPrOn
Oh get over yourself!!!!! If they can't freaking lose weight then they deserve to be sent to an island to gorge themselves .....

fo shizzle my nizzle kisss my asssssss go put your putang in a 25 glln tank

pontius

I bet there are 2 people in this thread that will be banned soon, and have been banned previously.

ipron

Originally Posted by connor
thats mean you just being an A-hole

connor why don't you jam a tang up your ass and then you'll know what being overstocked really is

ipron

Originally Posted by purplelova
Go Eat Another Twinkie Beth, In Fack Deep Fry It Like You Always Do Fat Asssssssssssss
Wonder if she has chocolate all over her keyboard from being too busy banning while she is filling her face

purplelova

Originally Posted by Pontius
I bet there are 2 people in this thread that will be banned soon, and have been banned previously.

GO TAKE YOUR DORKY COWBOY BROKEBACK WANNA BE ASS AND WORRY ABOUT WHO IS SHOVING UP YOUR ASS AND NOT WHATS GOING ON HERE