Why

cindyski

i think it dissappears when nobody replies to it in a while. this happens to me too. then one day if someone happens to post on it, it comes back up

cindyski

no need to feel dumb, they have changed this site around a bit. normally when i used to reply i would automatically be subscribed, now if i forget to subscribe i have to search for the thread. i liked it the way it was before much better!!! especially if you reply to several threads and have to keep going back and fourth with the subscribe thing.

ga8233

I'm still not sure how to work things here as far as checking replies for my questions. Is there somewhere here that has instructions on posting, checking posts, etc....? Also I tried inserting an image and couldn't do it because it was 75,000 and the maximum is 70,000. whatever that means. any help?

the claw

Do a search by your name. IT will put all of the threads that you have answered or contributed too in the order that someone else has responded. You can scroll through fewer pages that way.

sammystingray

Melody, couldn't have said it better myself. This was the first board I started spending much time on, and I didn't have a clue how to do anything. The owner, mods, and long term members always love to see people join our board, and I can't remember one single time that people didn't jump in to help with questions like this. Simply be as kind, and help a new person later on.:) :)