Wife's a pain, can I do this nano?

jonthefb

that really sucks. My girl loves the tank as much as i do. I got her hooked when she saw my parents 135 needless to say we spent many nights snuggled up in front of the tank next to the fireplace. Very romantic. Now whenever something needs to be done in the tank, like feeding the corals, or scraping the algae, she wants to do it. No skin off of my nose. Its great, and i get to sit back and enjoy its beauty. With my bio degree and her business degree, we are gonna open up a lfs and she'll take care of the bus. matters while i take care of the bio part of it ! what a perfect match!
jon

daisy

I've almost totally converted my husband! I did fresh water for about 15 years. Stank. Salt for the last two years. no smell.
And all our friends are totally envious of our tanks. They think we're some kind of geniuses to be able to sustain two SWtanks.
I say go for it, and buy her a pair of diamond earrings if she doesn't already have them. In the long run, you'll spend less on the earrings, and she'll come around to the tank eventually.
I agree on the nano vs. 29 gal, thoug. 29 is too big to be nano and too small to keep you happy. Though if you're going to turn it into the refugium...
Good luck, man!