Will a green wolf eel get along with a humma humma and lunar wrasse?

J

jabari

i've been thinking about the green wolf eel because i know they have really good eye sight n comparison and will be quick enough to get the food. The tank size is a 125g.

kjr_trig

Should be ok, I don't think eyesight will matter too much, I think any eel with a Huma and lunare will need to be tong feed, Eels are not quick enough to compete with those little piggies very well.

fmarini

yes-- they should be fine.
Remember that a green wolf eel is actually a psuedochromis family member, it looks like an eel, but its a fish, anyway, they are an excellent tankmate for larger fish, but will sample and attempt to ingest anything they can fit into its mouth

J

jabari

Originally Posted by FMarini
http:///forum/post/3016436
yes-- they should be fine.
Remember that a green wolf eel is actually a psuedochromis family member, it looks like an eel, but its a fish, anyway, they are an excellent tankmate for larger fish, but will sample and attempt to ingest anything they can fit into its mouth
Yeah i knew they werent really eels, it was actually that reason that i questioned whether or not they would be able to hold their won with my humma humma particularly