Will i be able to sell them?

skrimpz

I want to sellmy blue finned damsels back to my LSF so i can get something cooler, does anyone know if it is worht it and how much they would probley give me if any, really i would just like to get rid of them but a little off my next purchase would be cool. they are nice looking fish and have actually gotten to a nice size by now ive had them for about 4 months.

alohami

There's really no way to answer that. Your best bet is to call the store you got them from and just ask them. That way you don't go through all the trouble of packing them up and taking them to the store to find out they won't take them.

kdfrosty

IME it seems that almost all LFS' that sell damsels expect them to be brought back at some point or another. Most damsels sell at LFS' for $3-$8, and I would expect to get about $2/fish. It's not alot of $$, but the $4 you get could be put towards a fish that you really want.

viper_930

At the LFS I work at I sell those damsels for $2.99. If the LFS near you is the same, you should expect to only get $1-1.50 each, if any.

skrimpz

Alright thanx everyone, yea i figured it wouldnt be much but i didnt want to flsuh them i think that mean to do to a perfectly healthy and pretty fish. was just hoping to get a little off a royal gramma or something.:jumping: :happyfish

knots

Hopefully you wouldn't flush a healthy ugly fish either. Just take em back and give them to the store if they won't buy them.

skrimpz

oh no it didnt mean it like that i just have had alot of people tell me they flushed good fish because they were tired of them. And i dont want to do that ill keep them until i find a home for them.