will it work

ibew

yeah I know I just wanted the set so now I have it
. I can always find something on cragis list that I want. got to stop looking on there
But hey thanks Tim for all the info im going to check out your 120 thread

ibew

A few ? does someone sell a screen of some sort to put in the bulkhead for the drain also a durso do I need one and if so what is involved in making one also how does it benefit me

turningtim

For the set up you're talking about I think you'll need some type of silent OF. I think ameno has a similar set up and he used a stockman. If you run an open pipe I think it will be very loud! (think flushing toilet!). I have a diagram of a durso if you need it. Find ameno's thread on his 125 build.
Yes they do make screens. You should be able to find them on line from anybody that sells BH's.....

ibew

Originally Posted by TurningTim
For the set up you're talking about I think you'll need some type of silent OF. I think ameno has a similar set up and he used a stockman. If you run an open pipe I think it will be very loud! (think flushing toilet!). I have a diagram of a durso if you need it. Find ameno's thread on his 125 build.
Yes they do make screens. You should be able to find them on line from anybody that sells BH's.....
thanks Tim for the heads up ill do some research on the stockman. will I need one on both the CL and the OF drain. Im thinking I just need one on the OF but I don't even know what it is yet