Will these be ok together

X

xrobbx03

I just got a royal gramma. All together in my 38 i will have the royal gramma, blue green chromis, 2 percs, and a yellow watchman goby. These should be all fine together right?

kaytiiie

I wish I could help you. I don't know anything about royal grammas, chromis, percs, or gobies. But it's nice to know I'm not the only one with a smaller tank. Everyone in these forums seem to have huge reef tanks..

X

xrobbx03

yeah i would like a bigger tank with a bigger variety of fish but not for a long time. Im ok with my smaller tank the maintainence on it is very easy and i enjoy. Once i get enough money for all the high tech stuff for a bigger tank which wont be for years to come im happy where im at.

nicetry

That's a very nice mix of fish you have. They should all co-exist well. Take enjoyment in your smaller tank. It's a nice sized system, easy to maintain and you can have a great set-up with conservative stocking. Large tanks are interesting in different ways, but never discount the smaller set-ups. I often wish I still had my old 56 gallon tank. While my 120 gives me a few more options as far as fish, the 56 was a great tank.

kaytiiie

Me too. They just cost so much money. I didn't expect this tank to cost so much and its only a 29 gallon. I don't have live rock or live sand or anything. Just plain sand and some fake rocks/plants and my awesome puffer and eel.