Will these fish get along

wrath

first off how big is ur tank. tangs need big tanks. the regal alone needs bigger than 150 gal.
i do have all those fish u mention in the same tank(mines a 350gal) except i have a coral beuty instead of a flame which r the same other than color.
in my tank none of the fish bother each other at all.

pwitt441

I have a 55gal reef. I may get a 125gal from a friend soon. My yellow tang is after my foxface sometimes though.

mikeyjer

Originally Posted by pwitt441
I have a 55gal reef. I may get a 125gal from a friend soon. My yellow tang is after my foxface sometimes though.
I personally start my tangs out small in a 55g, but depending on size of your fish. You have 3 very territorial fish, Regal, Yellow and Flame. Foxface is ok....My Foxface is a strange fish....You don't really have that much room to deal with even if they're small in a 55, two is ok with other small fish like clowns and chromis, I wouldn't do 3.....But still when your trying them out, you NEED to have a back up tank just in case it doesn't work since you do not know the nature of those fish, every fish's personality is different. I got lucky mixing Regal, Tomini, Yellow, and a Foxface together with no fights, but I have other tanks they can go into if they do. It would be wise to get that 125g tank if you want to keep these fish....It should last you a while before your next upgrade when they grow bigger.....