will these lights supports sps?

i have a 90 gallon tank 48 x 18 x 25...and i want to support sps corals and other various corals...
now how many watts would i need to do this?
i am looking at 3 possible lights...
the first is the 48 inch Current USA SunPod 2x150W 14K HQI-MH w/ 18 Lunar Lights...so that is 300 watts
the second is the 48 inch Current USA SunPod 2x250W 14K HQI-MH w/ 18 Lunar Lights...thats 500 watts
and the third is the Current USA 48 inch Outer Orbit 2x150w 10K HQI-MH w/ 4x54W T5 HO & 18 Lunar Lights...thats 516 watts
now will any of those lights work or will i need more/less lighting? if anyone knows a light that would be perfect please help me out the range i am willing to spend is up to $700

acroshark

i would go with the 2 x 250 watt metal halides! its not a case of how many watts you have but rather the amount of par! this fixture will give you a good overall par that should cover the depth of the tank! something also to think about..do you want good growth of your coral or good asthetics?

nycbob

10k mh bulbs will give better growth then 14k, and will look more white. 14k is more for look.

parmoffitt

I have a 90 gallon reef with 150MH 10K bulbs. I tried the 14K and the tank hardly changed color from the actinic color. The shimmer is not as great with 14K and the SPF corals lost their color and turned brown. The LPS loved the 14K spectrum and took on a more florescent color. I personally like the 10K sunlight spectrum and the SPF corals colored up again when I changed back.
I want to caution you in getting too much light for a 90 gallon. My temperatures (with a fan running over the sump) average from 78-83 degrees. Without the fan the temperature went up to 86.7 degrees.
There is bright light in my 90 gallon with 150MH l0K. Be prepared to buy a chiller if you go higher for there is no way a 90 gallon tank can handle 175MH or 250MH without high temperatures ranges.