will they all get together?

So lets say i have 10 small to medium size fish and i want to try a 2 plate coral 1 long, 1 short tentical, and a little patch of polyps in my 55gal. :notsure:

well the fish i have right now is, a hippo tang, two perculas, 1 green mandarin, 1 pajama cardinal, and 1royal gramma. The other fishes i want to get is a flame angel, two fire fish, and a watchman gobie or some thing. my equitment is a wet dry filter, uv sterilizer, sea clone skimer, and may be a calcium reactor if i get coral. sorry 9 fish total in a 55 gal

aidos

Unfortunatly ur tank is not big enough for the hippo tang and i would take that back and get credit for it asap...as blue tang really struggle in small tanks (they really need at least 90 gallons if not much more to thrive), and due to there easy of getting white spot, if ur not careful this is something u may have to deal with some time soon.
the manderin will also probably not live every long and its best if u take that back aswell. they only feed on pods(small invertbrates) and to have a nice population of pods u need around 100 pounds of live rock and at least a 6 months mature tank.
if u take back the two fish above i think that u will have no problems with the rest of the fish that u want, (u may need to take another 1 out) but remember to add the fish atleast 2-3 week apart and be sure not to over feed.
if ur LSF has told u that all these fish in ur tank will be fine then i would take the fish back to him, tell him u want ur money back and then never shop there again....all he wants is ur money.
best of luck, i know u will enjoy this hobby. :happyfish