will triggers eat sponges ?

ophiura

Considering they pick up and move around rocks, I would say there is a darn good chance a trigger will rip it to shreds. Or it may do nothing.

sh2000

I moved them out to the 120 RT and I guess there was some air in the bag after i submerged it in the tank and didint tie it properly so i think they got some air and the are not looking too good now..its hard to transfer tree sponges from tank to tank.. i wouldve been better off takin my chances leaving them with the triggers especially since my blue throat doesnt touch the tree sponge in the 120 for months now and a niger and picasso trigger are not the most aggressive triggers.

ccampbell57

Suprise surprise...your tree sponge has died too...gee who would have guessed? Not anyone here at SWR.com for sure

keith burn

All i can say is at the age of 23 you need to be past it's all about me.
I have tryed to stay out of this with you but if we do not jump and hold your hand SORRY as i tell my 15 and 19 year old (IT"S not all about you).
Originally Posted by SH2000
http:///forum/post/2510531
..ill ask people i know that have been in the hobby for 40 or 50 years and see what they say.. or look in some books i have.
this is a good one, this is a bit passive aggressive behavior, may have that looked at.
http:///forum/post/2510398
OK i guess that means no1 cares to answer that fine ill ask the worker at the LFS
one more all about you
http:///forum/post/2512783
again trial and error i enjoy being ignored as i get to try new things ill post the results after to help other ppl in the future so they don't make any mistakes i did. y^
and more all about you
This was one by you and for you

http:///forum/post/2512771
this thread should be read by everyone who is new to the hobby.
more me me me

http:///forum/post/2512901
i dont expect any answers nor would i listen since i belive you ppl enjoy bashing me and giving me wrong advice...so like i said trial and error the modo..will psot results for other newbies to read.

plese stop.

sh2000

no one has a gun to your little head..if you don't want to respond do not i am a member here and will voice my opinion...no1 asked for you to rate my posts ..if you have an answer of the original question it will be considered nd then coming from you probablu disgarded..please get out of my threads if you do not have an answer to the simple question maybe you should do some research.
me me me me me

sh2000

to answer anyone who care the triggers when small will definately not touch the sponges...unless startving..keep them well fed and they are ok...

U

usirchchris

I have a Picasso in a tank with a couple of puffers and a damsel, and he is very aggressive, and he will bite...may not eat, but will bite anything in my tank. I would not put a sponge in with a picasso. I have a Niger in a different tank...it's got some cowfish and a few others. I have polyps and an anomone in this tank, and he does not bother any of them, but gets a tad aggessive when he is eating. I think the Niger would be a better choice if you are going to try it.

J

Jcardnola

original post do triggers eat tree sponges ? does anyone know or should I google it and do some research ? lol can i get an answer ? and if you all feel yo uwill give me wrong info you will all be responsible for a tree sponge dying from a trigger eating them..so if anyone can simply answer the question that would be great without advising me to do research and without a whole story can anyone just say yes or no ? are triggers known to eat tree sponges its not that difficult....
... I literally want to find this guy and punch him repeatedly in the face and throat ! You are so uneducated yet so fucking pompous and arrogant its sickening! To know people like you exist is disgusting and to know you people are in this hobby...a hobby of high class people is egregiously disgusting! Go back to fresh eater black tetras and corey cats ! I literally registered to write this 12 years after the fact just to say your such a condescending, quilt throwing piece of shit! ...i came to see if nigers will eat sponges and i find a class A jerkoff! I have a big niger and a big huma huma together no problem but bought a second small niger for another tank but it has sponges...after reading this i never actually got the answer i needed but found i was so sick to my stomach after reading this worthless scumbags words i needed to say something even 12 years later...no living creature should be under your watch ! Uneducated dumb ass ! "Should i google it " bitch what the fuck do you think..." I have a bunch of books should i read them" what the fuck you think idiot..and lastly " i know a bunch of local hobbyists 40 50 years of knowledge " should i ask them ...man your fucking stupid! ...and then throw a quilt trip that if no one answers its everyones fault for not answering but yours THE ONLY FUCKING ONE THAT IS AT FAULT IS YOU THE ONE WITH THE TANK YOU STUPID FUCK! HEY OR OF THIS HOBBY YOU'RE USELESS!