Willing to trade Skimmer for a Berlin

gjuarez3

Hello, I am willing to trade a Nautilus EX protein skimmer for a Berlin skimmer. I would also be interested in buying one if anybody has one just lying around. If someone would be interested in upgrading to a larger skimmer I would be happy to trade. I am trying to get a smaller skimmer because I was over skimming a 75g tank. This skimmer is rated for 400g. Dont be shy to make an offer, any berlin skimmer would do.
By the way, if interested could you guys let me know of the skimmer's output that you are willing to trade or sale.

khmoney11

i have a red sea berlin skimmer, can be used as an in sump, or hang on. rated at 25-250gallon.
let me know if your interested,
nate

psupitt

I tried to send pictures of the skimmer to your hotmail account and my emails get sent back to me?

gjuarez3

Anthony I received your pictures. The skimmer looks good. It doesnt look like its cracked and it looks like it is in good working condition. It just needed a little bit of cleaning but that is no problem. How much would you be willing to sell it for.

gjuarez3

Hello Nate, really what I am looking for is a Hang On Filter. I currently do not have a sump. The Nautilus EX that I have is used but it looks great, unfortunately it is too big for my aquarium and I dont have a sump. Please send me an email to patitonalgon@hotmail.com. I would be interested in buying or perhaps trading. Please send a pic if you have one.
Jerry

gjuarez3

Khmoney11, I am very interested in the berlin sikmmer. Please send me an email if you are willing to sell or trade.