Wiring Question???

I recently bought a 96W single PC ballast and moisture proof end cap. Im trying to figure out which two wires coming out of the moisture proof end cap are the ground. There are 4 wires black and brown, Im assuming are the hots, and a green and a green and yellow striped one. The two greens have to be the grounds right? Just want to make sure.

ksujason

If no wiring diagram came with it I would check for continuity between the two green wires. If they are the same point, you could probably assume they are ground. Did it come with any directions? If so let me know and I can help with a little more info.

Just on the ballast. It shows one of the blue wires from the ballast connecting to the light and another going from ground to the light. But since I have the four wires from the end cap, and two blue wires coming out of the ballast my logic is the black goes to one blue the brown to the other(interchangable) and the green and green striped get tied to ground, or the case of the ballast. Does that sound right.

dburr

I looked at my ballist, this is what I have.
Green- ground
White- common
Black and red- hot
HTH, Is their a phone # to call?

No its the japanese style moisture proof end cap thats has the four wires(black, brown, green, green-striped) I need to know how to wire this to the ballast which has simply two blue wires going to the end cap. So the other two must get tied to ground. Question is which two wires get tied to the two blue wires.