wisconsin sds

skortzy

I went to home depot to get some sd sand and they did not have that brand! If you are in Wis. and bought sd sand help me out tell me what store did you get it at?

cadbury

skortzy, I would do a search, there does'nt seem like theres many states that carry it? Do a search under Southdown and you should come up with alot of info!

raymac

I bought mine at the HD on I-43 and Capitol drive on the East side of Milwaukee............
I've still got one left if you want it for $4
Thanks, Ray

fishfreek

Where do you live in wisconsin? I got mine shipped to the Appleton east store from Kohler. Do a search on home depot sand and you will find the skew # for the southdown sand. I live in Little Chute and have a bag left over if you want it.

j.johnson

Skortzy...
The Kohler, Wisconsin Home Depot has Southdown - I just bought 4, 50 pound bags for $6.99 each on 4/9/2002.
The first store I checked didn't have any (green Bay), but they did a search on the sku (578-819)for me and found that the only HD in Wisconsin that had any was in Kohler.
They had 2 pallets, but one was marked sold. They said that they ordered 9 pallets last summer and will be ordering a new shipment soon since they are nearly out.
I can't wait to get my tank set up...the sand looks beautiful.

skortzy

I went to the store in Wausau they didn't have any! I am from stevens point! I'll go to home depot this weekend and see if they can order me some! Thankx for all your help!!!