Wisconsin?

evanjah

is there anyone on this forum from wisconsin? I was wondering where you go for saltwater needs?

N

nemofan

I'm from Wisconsin - Milwaukee area. I tend to like Aquatics Unl. They have a nice selection. Nice to see someone else from Wisconsin!

nitschke65

If you're anywhere near the east side try Glass Aquatics, 820 Locust St. (between Humbolt and Holton) It's a small, bare bones kind of store, but the owner is a nice guy and he's got awesome prices! Not a huge selection, but I live close so I can stop in often.

zoogrl03

I have gone to Aquatics Unlimited for everything except the tank itself. I have had my tank for a little over a year and they have not done me any wrong. They are very professional and care about the fish and their clients..they aren't just trying to make a sale. They are located on 108th st. (hwy100) towards club paragon and all the car dealerships..can't think of an actual direction at the moment!!!

mot ii

I live in Kenosha... we go to three different store for our saltwater needs... Aquatics Unlimited up in Milwaukee, Jim's Aquarium here in Kenosha (runs the store out of his basement...gets VERY good fish) and the Coral Reef (I think that's the name...it's a small shop) in Racine. All three stores have been very good to work with; the staffs are very knowledgeable and they don't just try to make a sale. They make sure they understand your needs and that you understand whatever you need to...