wish i would have caught a damel when i had the chance

greg9871

ya so the other day my blue green chromis's started to pick on my coral beauty, they were so good for about six months then they joined the side of the devil, so to catch them i ended taking out all of my lr and chased them around for and hr. i also had a yellow tail damsel
in there which is still pretty good but he is not also liking my CB's fins, so i have to try to catch him tonight so i can get him into my schools aquarium tomarrow.
this is gona be so much fun

any one have any ideas that would work with a net i dont have a pop bottle to make a trap, so im stuck with the nets, any ideas will be some what helpfull

M

markeo99

go to wal-mart and buy the smallest fishing hooks you can find or heat up a sewing needle and make one then sit back with a beer and go fishing

greg9871

thats gona b last resort but i was thinking we have some peices of plastic that are about the width of the tank, it should b fine to take the plastic sheet and start at one end and slowly move it to the other blocking the fish in, i tmigh work i think ill try it

j-ville

The whole fishhook idea worked for me once. I had a damsel that I just couldn't catch in my 150. I tried a trap, with no success. It was a blue devil that had grown huge, like 3.5 inches. He was kicking my Flame Angels butt all over the tank. When it's $4 vs $50 the damsel had to go. Anyways, he was so agressive that I was able to snag him with a minow hook and some shrimp. You'll be glad to know that he has completely recovered and is doing fine in my buddies 220 reef with a load of other damsels.