WK 1 in the tank How did your team do?

im david, a chargers fan.
overall we did not look bad. we just needed to step up the d a bit. i feel we have a good shot with the pats fading fast.

josh and iam a bucs fan. just seems like all the big teams lost this week.
i didnt watch the game i was fishing at the beach, i thought the bucs had this game, but i was wrong.

rebelprettyboy

Pats n cowboys fan here!
And my Pats took a big loose. Itll be interesting to see how the team plays together even without Brady. I think theyll still get into the playoffs

subielover

Rebel you are killing me, how can you possibly be a pats and cowboys fan? Do you like the yankees and the celtics too

rebelprettyboy

lol if I had to pick a baseball team Yankees are it just casue I use to live n CT and went to a few of there games.
And been a Pats fan since they got Brady. I liked Brady in his michigan days.
And yep I like the Celtic since they got my 3rd fav player in the NBA Ray Allen lol

noah's nemo

NCAA... Go GATORS....
NFL...I'm in STEELERS COUNTRY....
Next up the much improved(ha,yeah right)Browns
The real test is in 2 weeks against the Eagles.Should be good.Maybe a Super Bowl preview.Gotta admit the steelers stock rose abit with Brady out.
Not that i would ever wish that on any player ,just saying ,football is a contact sport

bronco300

ohhhhhhh i hate monday night football being on espn only, i mean come on...what the crap...i was getting so geared up for my late night broncos game only to remember, I CAN'T WATCH IT!!!!!

bronco300

i havent been able to watch it minus the espn updates live...but so far i'm pretty impressed with how well the broncos are doing...of course it's only against the raiders so its hard to guage if its crappy opponents or good teamwork...but cutler seems to be doing great.

monkdaily

my names david and iam a cowboy fan for life i bleed blue and silver
one thing an opponant can never is we had to play the cowboys and
the officials.

monkdaily

am i wrong? am i wrong?
anyone who plays the boys
has and official advantage. its not on paper. but we gotta play against the officials every sunday.

ruaround

Originally Posted by monkdaily
http:///forum/post/2750961
am i wrong? am i wrong?
anyone who plays the boys
has and official advantage. its not on paper. but we gotta play against the officials every sunday.
its called not following the rules and every team is under the same scrutiny... BUT this would be typical cowchicken homerism... even when they are doing well ya all find something to whine cry complain B!*#( OR moan about... which is one reason i cant stand the cowchickens...

sickboy

Originally Posted by ruaround
http:///forum/post/2750989
its called not following the rules and every team is under the same scrutiny... BUT this would be typical cowchicken homerism... even when they are doing well ya all find something to whine cry complain B!*#( OR moan about... which is one reason i cant stand the cowchickens...
I gotta give this one a BIG +1!!! Lots of cowboy fans around here, I feel the same way!

morval

i was a t the bills game and those stinkin seahawks brought the rain with them
but it worked out nice. haselback got to eat turf 5 times and our punter threw the first TD of the season. with one win down im gonna call the division ours GO BILLS