woby needs a home

mrsandcastle

this guy came to me by accident its really big over 30" and needs a good home for the rest of its life. right now its in a 800 gallon trough and it dosent do him justice he needs to be in a tank by himself as its already eaten a full sized spiny lobster

kev

Whats a woby, and do you have any pics of this 30'' fish?? That would be crazy to have a fish that big!!! :D

mrsandcastle

i have an aquarium shop and this girl was sent by accident, i ordered a medium.......well on to what they are, a wobygong is an australian carpet shark and some types can reach 8 feet this one is a female and is just over 30" i've tried the local aquarium and as far a conn. if all else fails ill just use her as a display animal in the new larger location.

markyxxl

I would definitely see if any aquarium near your area would need it. i dont think anyone on here is gonna have something to support a shark that size they get nasty there is a bunch of reasons why NOT to have that fish but if i had a huge tank id still wont one they are cool as hell...

reefsoe

Try the Camden aquarium in Camden NJ
Or the NY Aquarium there actually NOT supposed to turn away animals!