wolfe eel with eggs

dme

That is good, I can hardy tell what it be im looking at, but as well, do you a male as well that will fertilizes the eggs for he normally does this while the female lays them. Without the male of the species, you only have eggs there.
Also I hope that your nitrates are very low or at zero for it can possibly damage the live stock (eggs). Also if it be you not a male, you can always get yourself a male and try again later for it is generally known that the wolf eels mate for their life time.
Buddy ><{{{{">
Dragon Moray Eels
A Happy New year All

ams153

Originally Posted by DME
That is good, I can hardy tell what it be im looking at, but as well, do you a male as well that will fertilizes the eggs for he normally does this while the female lays them. Without the male of the species, you only have eggs there.
Also I hope that your nitrates are very low or at zero for it can possibly damage the live stock (eggs). Also if it be you not a male, you can always get yourself a male and try again later for it is generally known that the wolf eels mate for their life time.
Buddy ><{{{{">
Dragon Moray Eels
A Happy New year All

thats kinda cool that they mate for life! makes me want one lol!

dme

thats kinda cool that they mate for life! makes me want one lol!
One cannot mate on its own, one needs a mating pair.

ams153

hahaha not what i meant.. he was making it sound like they pair up.. mate for life is different than mating with a different one everytime..

dme

walleye, so what is it? You a pair of wolf eels or only the one?
And from the color of the photos, you have the ray in this same tank and if so and no male wolf, the female might as well let the ray steal the eggs.

walleye

no the wolfe eels are in a 55 with a frog fish and atoad fish. the rays are in a 220 gallon tank. i hope to have a pair of them to. both eels gaurd the eegs. when one eats the other one stays with the eggs. the eegs are the purple sack under the head of the eel.