WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO...New Exhaust!!!!!!

hot883

Originally Posted by reckler
I will put my car up against any of yours. lol
:help:
Ron, you kill me.
I wish I had a pic. of my 1972 Ford Maverick.
My uncle in Kansas is always pushing the envelope. He is putting a v8 in a 1972 Super Beetle.

tx reef

I will put my car up against any of yours. lol
:help:
That looks kinda like the 83 Chevrolet Citation I had when I was 17. :hilarious
After that, I had an 87 Honda Civic Hatchback (turd brown) with a whopping 1.3L 4 cylinder.

reckler

lol, my bet friend in high school bought a bug for 100.00 with a blown engine, so he bought a high performance porche engine for it. he was raceing it down main one night, tried to stop and blew the breaks out and total'd it. that was my last experiance with a bug. although he sold the engine to the guy he was raceing.

reckler

Originally Posted by TX Reef
That looks kinda like the 83 Chevrolet Citation I had when I was 17. :hilarious
After that, I had an 87 Honda Civic Hatchback (turd brown) with a whopping 1.3L 4 cylinder.
thats a 1980 ford PINTO baby!!!!! what a machine!

ryanhayes9

bruce ive been lookin for a mustang for sale in florida. it would be my first car. you wouldint want to sell or trade right?
worth a shot

tx reef

thats a 1980 ford PINTO baby!!!!! what a machine!

My Citation was a classic. They only made them for 5 years (and for good reason).
:hilarious

hot883

My Citation was a classic. They only made them for 5 years (and for good reason).
:hilarious

ya like an AMC Pacer baby. We use to call them "Aquariums". :hilarious

reefeel

This is odd your car's engine is a liter more then mine yet they have the same horsepower (190 if Edmunds is correct), how peculiar.

tx reef

Stock 3.8 liter V6 Mustang (I don't have the 3.9 like a lot of the 2004s do) has 193 HP.
Not sure what HP you get at the wheels, though. 193 HP is just at the crank.
With the mods I mentioned in the first post of this thread, I will have 230 - 240 HP at the wheels. Not sure the horsepower at the crank. What really matters is the HP at the wheels because that is how much you actually get to use.

brucewrs

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
bruce ive been lookin for a mustang for sale in florida. it would be my first car. you wouldint want to sell or trade right?
worth a shot

I put over 30 grand into it.I built it from the ground up.When I go my son gets it.....Plus when you slap it into second the car goes sideways.lol

brucewrs

Stock 3.8 liter V6 Mustang (I don't have the 3.9 like a lot of the 2004s do) has 193 HP.
Not sure what HP you get at the wheels, though. 193 HP is just at the crank.
With the mods I mentioned in the first post of this thread, I will have 230 - 240 HP at the wheels. Not sure the horsepower at the crank. What really matters is the HP at the wheels because that is how much you actually get to use.
not bad for a v6....I put my Lightning on the dyno.485/555 at the wheels.So at the crank would be 580/650....I changed the blower to a Kenne bell plus alot of ther stuff.