World of Warcraft

S

salt_hobbi

I'd like to know if anyone else here plays it besides me,

S

salt_hobbi

Aye my puffer is looking worse as he doesnt feel like doing anything im soo woried. hes my favorite fish.

mudplayerx

I played WoW for about 3-4 months. I liked the game, but hated how there were no level limits in PvP (I only liked the pvp servers).
I don't really enjoy online games where everything is geared towards the end-game (level 60). Levels 1-60 were just a grind fest where you were constantly ganked by people 20 levels above you.
I am currently playing Everquest II and liking it. They have PvP, but in area-only settings. I can't wait until they get pvp servers like they had in EQ1.
I REALLY can't wait until Dungeons and Dragons Online comes out. I have a feeling that it is going to be groundbreaking in terms of MMORPGs. In DDO, there is no experience gains for killing things. All experience will be gained by questing, which will be run 24/7 by staff member GM's. It sounds great.
Didn't mean to rain on your parade guys...Happy WoWing!!! :joy:

spartan78

Were you playing when the honour system was out? But then again, its kinda useless....They also have the new expansion coming out, are you going to try that?
Also, whats the highest level you can get to in EQII and where did you hear about a D&D online? :joy:

fuax

You guys need to try out Dark and Light, it comes out in April the prelude game comes out in November and is free when you preoder DnL.
I tooK look at WOW and wasn't all the impressed looked too cartoonish for me.
I did play DAOC for 3 years though.

notenoraa

Originally Posted by mudplayerx
Yup. I play on Innathule. My highest is a lvl 29 ratonga necromancer.
how you liking the halloween thigns right now?
Im currently trick or treating for masks

nemo lover

My husband has been at this for a long while.. First EQ four like 4 yrs(sindisrupter) , then the new EQ(sinman), and of course doom, now hes is curently playing WOW as a level 60 rouge(sindis)on the hellscream server in dawn(guild).

jmick

I've been playing since the day it came out.
Lvl 60 NE Rogue
Lvl 55 Dwarf Warrior
Both on Burning Legion
Also, when I need a break I really enjoy the Total War Series and Think Rome Total War is an outstanding game!