world of warcraft

fishking

does anyone else play wow, i just got it yesterday and im hooked i have lvl5 human priest, a lvl4 orc warrior and a lvl9 human mage

skirrby

i play it. on stormrage server. i got a level 42 orc warrior, level 16 troll rouge, and a few other toons i made just for fun, like a level 11 or 12 tauren hunter, i love the game, its loads of fun

fishking

i was dueling sum1 with my priest and i sheeped them lol, skirby do u have a horse for your 42???

jmick

Yeah, it is loads of fun and I've been playing since day one! I play on Burning Legion and have a 60 warrior and a 60 rogue.

skirrby

well boom,, you can kill other people,, its really a huge part of the game in the later levels

boom215

im 95 percent sure i am still paying for it right now. i didnt get the point of it? i was lost i got free demo and tried it but they needed my credit card num. and i prety sure i already payed for this month. so someone let me know what the point of the game is or maybe when i can met one of yous on there and show me what to do.

happyvac

When I think of this I get a mental image of somebody testing a tank with one hand and using the other on the computer.